- me: whats your opinion on tampons
- little brother: they're little fuzzy sticks on strings
- me: then you are ultimately more mature than most boys
- little brother: why
- me: for some reason tampons are gross and taboo just cuz they go in a vagina
- little brother: well so does a penis and boys never stop talking about those
- little brother:
- me: that is a fantastic point
oh my god? why not “oh our god”, you selfish prick? unfollowed and blocked
I made a friend
Ingrid Bergman (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
*Confession: Swoz posted this on Facebook and I stole it!
Hand embroidery on natural linen.
Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl (via simply-quotes)
Nidderdale, view towards Pateley Bridge and Gouthwaite Reservoir, Yorkshire Dales, England by M Hillier